Izza Pops is on a mission to bring simple, delicious plant-based frozen treats to the world! We started out making ice cream in our home kitchen when we found that the majority of dairy-free ice cream products at the grocery store contained processed sweeteners, stabilizers, and other ingredients we couldn’t pronounce. After many tasting events with family, friends, and even strangers, we quit our jobs to launch Izza Pops on shelves all over the Bay Area! We’re currently in 30+ retail locations, cafes, and offices. Do you love frozen treats? Do you want to make a stand for simple ingredients? We would love for you to join us!
• Represent Izza Pops at in-store demos and sample product throughout the Bay Area
• Track performance of demos, collect customer feedback, and work with the Management Team to implement improvements
• Create and maintain relationships with grocery team leaders, as well as potential partner brands
• Attend promotional events on behalf of Izza Pops
• Personable and comfortable speaking with strangers
• Passionate about natural food and building a brand
• Highly organized and has a strong attention to detail
• Must have access to a car and must be able to store demo materials between events
• Love plant-based ice cream!
Must be able to work weekends. Looking for a candidate with availability up to 20 hours a week - Compensation $15/hr + bonus structure
If you want to help bring plant-based pops to more people, let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a blurb about you with the subject line "I want to get it poppin’!"